halloween

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Ghost Whisperer
2. Medium
3. American Idol
4. CSI(las vegas)
5. Jon & Kate + 8
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Divine Design
8. M*A*S*H

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Took car pool
2. Went to my boutique and sat for 4 hrs.
3. Took Josh to lunch
4. Cleaned house
5. Made peach cake(yum)
6. Had card swap group at my house
7. Homework with kids
8. Watched a few of my favorite shows

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Osaka (gioza yum!)
4. Carrabas
5. Red Lobster
6. My sister Michelle's house
7. My mom's house
8. P.F. Changs

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Hawaii(in December)
2. Thanksgiving (love to be with family)
3. No more boutiques this year
4. Tucson (beads, beads, and more beads)
6. Next spring
7. Figuring out what the smell is in the boys room
8. The next Harry Potter Movie

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Jason going on a mission
2. Getting my house painted
3. Finishing our fence
4. That Brian will continue to have work
5. That I could eat anything I want and be skinny
6. Finishing our basement
7. My kids being healthy and happy
8. We could skip winter

8 People I tag
1. Tammy
2. Jill
3. Everyone else I know has been tagged already!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute Kim! I hope you get to the bottom of whatever is smelling up the boys room!

Tricia said...

I am with you on the skipping winter and the new Harry Potter movie--can't wait!

The Best Family said...

Hey Kim, found your blog through Melissa. It's only been 3 years and your boys have grown up so much. I love blogs. It's really my only way to the outside world these days. Keep in touch -k-