halloween

Saturday, October 4, 2008

"18"

Happy B-Day Jason! Looking back at these pictures I can't help but feel so grateful to be a mom to such a great kid! I must say that it has been an emotional week, I had a flood of memories coming back. Nothing has changed, he is still around, has to finish high school and all but it just struck me how truly fast the time we have with them goes by. He has always been such a cute boy, such a yellow personality, easy going, and quick to forgive, so opposite of me! It's amazing how much we learn from our kids. Love you Jase!




















3 comments:

Kelly said...

okay, I just got a little choked up looking at those pictures! I remember how obsessed we were with Jason when he was little. Oh he is so cute! Happy Birthday Jason! I can't believe you are an adult. We love ya! Andy just reminded me that Jason was 2 when Andy first met him! What a good kid he is.

louree said...

Happy B-day Jason! I'm with Kelly, a little choked up. You're right Kim where has to past 18 years gone?? Jason you're so cute, ah..er.. handsome. Love to all

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Looks like you had a nice Birthday. Wow Kim, your baby is all grown up. I bet that was an emotional day. Time is moving way too fast.