halloween

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged Again

6 Quirks

1- I love to buy magazines, especially ones with recipes. I have just started to go through them all and pull out what I want because there isn't anymore room in my house!
2- I only wear boring colors(black, white, brown, grey, etc.) I will buy other colors but will not wear them. Weird I know!
3- I hate going to the post office and the bank, and will procrastinate going as long as I can(just ask anyone who has written me a check).
4- I have severe anxiety. I can't sleep at night because I sit and think about all the dumb stuff I did or said during the day.
5- I like my dishwasher loaded a certain way. My way.
6- I hate to go downstairs to find the kids, so I yell down the vents or down the stairs.(Jason helped me with this one)I think I will work on this!

6 people I tag are: Kelly, Mandy, Tricia, Jill...

1 comment:

The Best Family said...

I never really have thought about my quirks. It was kind of fun to come up with them. I hope you enjoy them!
I'm glad ever thing is okay with Brian.
Life is scary some times.