halloween

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Christmas Birthday for Halloween and the Diva Dog

This post has been a few weeks in the making. First I couldn't find my camera cord and then the power source went out on the computer. Whew! Glad thats over!



Brennen has been saying for a few years now, how he pretty much gets jipped for his B-Day. His birthday is on Christmas Day and being a busy month and all, I usually make him share with Riley because his is on Dec. 14. I always think I will do better but sadly I don't. Anyway, this year we had a Halloween party for Brennen. I feel like the worse Mom because I didn't take very good pictures. But they had pizza, Halloween cupcakes, Halloween goodie bags, and then Brian took them to the Haunted Forest and Phsyco Manor(thanks for getting me out of that one Brian). They had a blast and now Brennen can say, that he has had is very own Birthday party!


Ok I just had to put this on here. Josh picked out this outfit for Izy. Too funny!


Riley has a new talent. The funniest part was that when he did it Brennen thought is was so gross he threw up. I don't think I will be making spaghetti any time soon!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so glad Brennen got his very own Halloween birthday party!! What a great idea! I love Riley's new talent. He could do that in the next ward talent show!!

The Best Family said...

Oh my Heck! I have never seen that before. That is the craziest thing! How do you even do that?

Jill said...

GROSS!! No spaghetti for the McGills!

M said...

No, no, no!!!! That is just disgustingly wrong of Riley! I didn't even REALIZE what I was looking at until I REALIZED what I was looking at! Excuse me while I go throw up...

louree said...

Brennen, Happy Fun Halloween Birthday!! Riley, gross!

Love to all

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey Kim we were at Grandpa and Grandma Madsen's over the weekend and grandma showed us your blog. I hope you don't mind that I add you on our blog list so we can keep updated on you guys! :)

Kelly said...

Um how bout an update?! Please?!