halloween

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chloe


Swiss Days is over!!! Yeah! Yes, I know it's been a few weeks, but it was quite the ordeal. With school and sports starting at the same time it's been crazy! I feel like I am finally getting into a routine with the kids and things are settling down a bit. I was thinking how relieved I would be when sports are over, but there is always something else. I guess that's life!

Today when I woke up, this is what I found sleeping next to me! It was so sweet I couldn't help but wake them up in order to take a picture. Chloe has been the best dog and the best comfort and love for the boys (and myself). We are very lucky to have a dog that is just happy to be there with you!

1 comment:

louree said...

This was to precious. I love chloe even if she does love my pillows.